Depending on the project and its progress, we offer expertise for the implementation of your ideas and your research projects. The services of the research management and services are available to all researchers at the University of Graz.
Services for all phases of your research project:
- Advice on research funding programs
- Support during the application process - project planning, project calculation, legal issues, formalities
- Proposal check if required
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Coordination of cost statements for and audits of EU research projects
- Information and advice on technology and knowledge transfer
- Establishment of contacts to funding bodies, industry and society
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF) is the perfect way for excellent young researchers at postdoctoral level to advance their careers in an international environment and raise their own independent funding.
Start your research career with our MSCA initiative at the University of Graz and apply for the upcoming MSCA-PF Spring Workshop.